Winclone Pro 9 is the most complete solution for protecting your Boot Camp Windows system against data loss. Winclone is the most reliable cloning solution when migrating Boot Camp to a new Mac.
Winclone 9 Pro can create a package installer creates the Boot Camp partition and restores a Winclone image to the new partition. Winclone packages can be deployed using any client management system that can deploy macOS packages. If you can install a package, you can deploy a Boot Camp partition.
Winclone Packages can deploy fully setup and configured Windows images, base images that configure on first run, or a WinPE environment to image and configure using standard Microsoft tools.
– Cloning and restoring Boot Camp
– Supports restoring images created with Winclone 3.x, 4.x and 5.x (Windows 7 and above)
– Supports restoring images to DOS-FAT32, ExFAT and NTFS formatted volumes
– Supports restoring images to attached volumes (bootable depending on hardware and Windows version)
– Supports saving to external or network storage
– Fast incremental imaging
– Support for core storage volumes
– Detection and reporting of inconsistent GPT and MBR boot records
– Supports local disk-to-disk migration
– Shrink/expand Boot Camp file system
– Options for “make legacy bootable” and “make EFI bootable” (Windows 7 and above)
– Progress bar estimate and percentage complete
– Alert sound for success or fail operation
– In-app links to related support resources
– Updated user interface
Compatibility: macOS 10.19 or later 64-bit
What’s new in Winclone
Boot Camp driver injection for critical drivers including SSD, keyboard, trackpad, and others
Big Sur Compatibility for Boot Camp cloning, migrating, package deployment, MDT, and SCCM
Support for Windows 8 and later
Fresh Big Sur look