The sweetness and creativity of Studio Ghibli, the setting and atmosphere of Blade Runner and the humor and game style of Monkey Island: these are the ingredients that inspired ENCODYA, a point-and-click adventure game set in a dystopian future.
- Explore the dark cyberpunk world of ENCODYA in 2.5D with 2 playable characters.
- Over 34+ non-player characters bring the world of ENCODYA to life and provide a varied and exciting story.
- Your journey will take you to more than 100 locations where there is a lot to explore and discover.
- Special, randomly generated puzzles provide a unique gaming experience and present you with great challenges.
- The cinematic cutscenes and the futuristic art and sound design brings the story of ENCODYA alive.
- The original soundtrack, especially created for ENCODYA, makes the exciting, crackling atmosphere even more tangible.
- Professional dubbing actors lend their voices to the characters
OS version: 10.13+
Processor type(s) & speed: i7-7700HQ 2.80GHz+
RAM minimum: 4 GB
Including DLC: Save the World Edition bonus
Languages: English (audio), German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Version: GOG DRM Free v1.07 (44473)
- Fixed a bug about Blixy: ‘Look At’ and ‘Pick’ interactions are now disabled after getting the keys.
- Fixed a bug about ‘Traffic Bot’ giving you twice the ‘Police Permission’.
- Fixed a bug about reactivating the UI when quitting the very last Terminal.
- Fixed a small bug, which caused the Russian font not displaying buttons in the Main Menu.
- Fixed a small bug on the ‘Total Game Played’ at the very end.
- Disabled Mac Retina Support that might cause slow performance on Mac.